Pages

Wednesday 11 March 2015

Anzac letter



                            To Mum
I hate this place it's dirty and disgusting  every night I can hear rats scurried across the floor .This place sickens me.The food here is horrible we eat these biscuit called hardtack biscuits the oatmeal is always watery the milk is spoiled and the cheese is rotten it's disgusting.I miss your cooking I would love to just have one more taste of your food . I wish they would give us decent food even it was for one day . I don't eat the food here I give to the rats.The trenches are filthy its cold at night and we don't have anything to keep us warm it rains nearly every night I don't get much sleep at night  I got four hours sleep yesterday because It was my turn to go on watch.I lost one of my friends today he got shot by a sniper during the war it was so sad I didn't get to say good bye. I was out looking for wounded soldiers when I found his body he had two bullets in his chest i buried his body where I found him and went back to the trenches.When I got back I was on watch  again I hope the war is going to be over soon Don't worry about me I'm fine i hope your doing well.

                                                    Sincerely jack

This is a anzac letter I wrote From a a solider called Jack this letter tells Jack experience during the WW1 and how he felt in the war  I used Google docs to create this letter.r  

No comments:

Post a Comment