Pages

Monday 25 May 2015

5 minute camp concert

             5 minutes of camp concert

``Next up we have royal crowns``.Noo! it was too late my group was up next.In my camp concert group we have the total of 5 people we decided that  three people will sing and the other two will dance.

My heart was beating so fast  I felt like it was going to explode I was really nervous I didn't want to perform in front the judges or the audience but I didn't want to let my team down so I gave it try and surprisingly I enjoyed it.My group was singing a remix of snake and ladders and just the way you are but you could not really hear us singing because we were really shy. All of a sudden the audience in front of started singing with us .I didn't feel scared any more it was fun and I was happy I performed with my group.

I was proud of myself and my group the song finished  fast and we  sat back down even though we lost we had fun.



            Here is my 5 minute camp concert recount I created this on Goggle docs It explains the day of the camp concert

No comments:

Post a Comment