Pages

Thursday 3 December 2015

Choosing a new flag

Using google drawing my group and I made this DLO about choosing a new flag.   morning my class did 4,3,2,1 the way this works is we got 4 minutes to read the information about all of the five chosen flags, then we had three minutes to find a partner and talk about the flags we like, and give them a reason why, when we did  that the we had two minutes to talk with a different partner about the one flag we like and 1 minute to get into a group of four explain to each other why we liked that one flag and give me a reason.
Out of the 5 flags the one I like best is the silver fern (black,white and blue)
the reason why is because I can see my culture shown in the flag and because I think the flag will good shown around the world and it is easy to be recognise as a NZ flag because of the fern.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Courtney,

    I like how you and your group collaborated on this piece. Unfortunately I think this wasn't the instructions that Ms Kirkpatrick gave us, maybe you could put a pie graph to show the Amount of votes for each flag. Nice guys!! Keep it Up!

    Shantay.

    ReplyDelete