Pages

Tuesday 1 December 2015

Maths questions

What questions that you have asked or heard someone else ask have helped you in maths?

Don’t be scared to come up and ask for extra help?
Don’t be afraid to ask questions?
Can you explain your thinking ?
Do you know what that is.
Do you get what I mean?
What strategy should I use?
Can you say it in a easier way so I can understand?
Can you help me?
Do you want be to explain in more detail?
Does this make sense to you?
Do you need help?
What strategy should I use?
Are there any maths game to help me?
Is there a website we can practice on?
Is there a different way to solve this?
Does this strategy work for me ?
Is this strategy work with bigger numbers?
Do you understand now?
Can you show me an example.
What is the best strategy to use to find the answer to this question?
Does this strategy work for me.
Can you break the strategy down for me?
How did you use your strategy?
Do you know how to solve this
As a class room 5 worked together and asked questions evolving around maths. We did this so we can get more practice talking about how we solve things in maths.

No comments:

Post a Comment