Pages

Wednesday 14 October 2015

Story Swap - Courtney and Tiare


Screenshot 2015-10-14 at 12.00.58 PM.png
Surrounded by the dark green trees was an old abandoned house. It looked as if nobody came and cleaned it for many years. I can still hear the rumors about the abandoned house ringing in my ears. As I was staring at the abandoned house I felt like walking towards it. Each step I took up the stairs leading to the house kept creaking under my foot . So when I walked into the house I found a dark staircase heading towards some rooms. I walked up the stairs scared about what might be up there.

When I got upstairs I would see all these doors with no door knobs on them. Some were chipped, some had no paint left on them and one room didn't even have a door. I walked into the first room in front of me and I stared at it for a moment it looked as if dolls were lying all of the bed and there was. I stared at the dolls waiting for something to happen. All of a sudden I heard a loud bang! coming from the closet behind me. I quickly looked over my shoulder but nothing or no one was there.

Once I looked in the closet there was this big doll that I found staring at me in a mysterious way my heart started beating rapidly because I felt unsafe and scared. Once I finished looking at the doll I ran out of the house and went home but when I ran outside it wasn't the same feeling as I felt when I was inside the house for all of a sudden for an unknown reason my body just shut down, by time I woke up it felt like I was sleeping for days, months or even years.


With my partner Tiare, together we wrote a recount about an old abandoned house. We wrote a Story Swap Recount which means that each person writes a sentence each. Something I learnt about writing a recount is that if you read the recount out loud you can hear your mistakes


No comments:

Post a Comment