Pages

Monday 25 January 2016

Day four- Summer learning journey


Day four- Bonus activity
It’s time to use your imagination to write a short story. I’ve provided you with three different beginnings for a story. Choose your favourite beginning and finish the story. What happens next? You can use your imagination and create any ending that you want. Post the ending that you have created on your blog.


I looked around the room. Nothing seemed unusual, but then… I saw something moving in the corner of the room it was hidden under a old dusty blanket I slowly walked towards the moving object afraid of what it could be when I got close enough I took of the blanket and I lost my voice I couldn't scream I froze just looking at the object I slowly turned around and ran out of the room promising myself that i'll never go in that room again.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Courtney,

    Oh, my goodness, you did a great job with this task. It is not easy to write a story and communicate emotion but you did it. I felt the fear and anxiety that the character must have felt when they walked slowly into the room and saw something moving under a dusty old blanket. I wonder what was hiding under the blanket. Do you know?

    I know one thing for sure and that is that your story really captured my attention. In order to help me follow the story even better it would be awesome if you could add periods at the end of the sentences. That way I will know when I am supposed to pause and start the next sentence.

    Cheers!

    Rachel
    Rachel

    ReplyDelete